so much for being a part of the Hello, Good Life Podcast! I am so excited to interview you and have you share your story!
Let's go over some of the details.
I won't be sending questions that you'll need to answer as I want this to be super conversational. We're going to talk about your specialized niche and then we will let the conversation lead us.
At the end I will, of course ask, “What does a good life mean to you?”
Here are some examples of non-business/specific questions I might ask, if we need to go here:
- If you could turn back the time and talk to your 18 year old self, what would you say to him/her?
- What is the best compliment you've ever received?
- What have you learned the most running your business?
- If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive), who would it be and why?
- How did you get into your niche?
- How long did it take you to make consistent income in your business? What do you think was the main reason you got there?
- What's your favorite/least favorite part about owning your business?
- What habit did you create in order to build a successful business?
- What's your human design type?
Just to re-iterate, the conversation will lead us and guide us.
We might stay on one topic longer than the other and that's ok.
The intent with having you as a guest on the podcast is to spark interest, create change and show other women how they can live a life on their terms.
This is all about giving value to the listeners so I want to honor what comes up in our conversations.
Our interview will be between 30 – 45 minutes long but the calendar blocked off an hour of time.
We will meet via Zoom. When we log in, we will go over all the details the first few minutes and then we will dive in.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Thank you again for being on the the Hello, Good Life Podcast!