Note: Some links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links. Thank you. Read our disclosure + terms here.
Navigating the wild world of Facebook ads can feel a bit like trying to wrangle a runaway horse. Sure, the data and metrics it offers are plentiful, but let's be real, you don’t need all that. You need a focused, straight-to-the-point approach that zeroes in on the metrics that really matter. Let's cut through the noise and see how this works in practice.
Making Sense of High-Ticket Funnel Facebook Ad Metrics
Let's start with some simple truths: not all metrics are created equal, and too many numbers can just make your head spin. And some gurus tell you to look at the wrong numbers. But for a high-ticket book-a-call Facebook Ads funnel, outside of the Ads Manager numbers, these are the most important numbers you should look at.
And honestly, the best way to tackle this is to sift out the nuggets of gold – those key numbers that really make a difference when you're trying to grow your revenue and eventually scale your business and your numbers.
From Theory to Practice: Real Results
Let me use one of my clients as an example. My clients have nearly doubled their enrollment percentage this year compared to last.
And you know what that means? They're on track to almost double their revenue too.
And guess what?
And we didn't need a truckload of flashy ad creative or images to do it. Although having that content will help us create better results, it’s not always the only way.
And here's a funny thing: most of my clients aren't too keen on giving me videos for their ads. Maybe it's because I've got a bit of a phobia of being on video myself (something I'm working on, promise!).
But even with just three videos and some stock images, we've made some serious strides.
Watch this video where I share some real life numbers from my client so you can see what I mean. Then you’ll want to look at the metrics and what they mean below to help you with your goals.
The Facebook Ad Metrics That Matter For High-Ticket Funnels
So what numbers should you be paying attention to? Here's the shortlist:
- Cost per Call: Think of this as the price tag for getting a call from a potential customer. The lower this number, the better your bang for your buck.
- Cost per Actual Call Taken: It's great to get a call, but what really counts is those calls that are taken and completed. This number will sift through the cancellations and no-shows and give you the REAL cost per call. It’s nice to see this because it will let you see the % of calls that are taken as well.
- Enrollment Revenue: This is your total take from customers who sign up for your product or service.
- Enrollment %: This is a look at how many leads actually pull the trigger and enroll.
- Cost per Enrollment: Just like cost per call, this number tells you how much you're shelling out to get a single enrollment.
- ROAS (Return on Ad Spend): This is the big one. It shows how effective your ad campaigns are at turning dollars spent into dollars earned.
NOTE: If you find that a lot of your calls are being canceled or no-showing – look at your call to action to get them to book a call. Then look at your reminder sequence to make sure the emails are being opened.
How to Get the Ball Rolling With Facebook Ads
Need a hand to dive into the numbers for your high-ticket funnels?
Good news: I've got one spot opening up in July for a DFY (Done-For-You) package. You can book a call and we can figure out if we're a good fit.
Can't find a time that works? Shoot me a DM and we'll find a way to connect.
And if DFY isn't your thing, that's cool. I offer 1:1 coaching sessions where we can chat about your marketing strategy and get you on the right track.
Keep in mind, though, that the success of your high-ticket funnel isn't just about your Facebook ad skills. There's more to it, like your team, your offer and other business aspects.
But with a clear focus on the right metrics and some expert help, you're well on your way to making the most of your high-ticket funnel. Let's get out there and make some magic happen.